‘Creating an environment in which children flourish’
Lucas Vale Primary School is committed to creating a safe, secure and vibrant learning environment, one that is firmly rooted in strong moral values; our school community takes pride in helping each individual to flourish.
Personalised learning ensures that we meet the needs of all children and enable them to reach their full potential. Children at Lucas Vale feel safe, happy and we strive to help them achieve their goals.
We value the close relationships that have developed with our local community and listen to the views of both our children and families. Pupil voice is important at Lucas Vale and we have an active school council which acts as a forum for exploring children’s ideas for school development.
Our exciting creative curriculum and our talented workforce engage all learners in reaching the highest standards and we hope that it equips them with a love of learning that will last them for life. High aspirations and expectations are at the heart of school life and support the children’s development of confidence, self esteem and respect.
We are federated with Grinling Gibbons Primary School.
- We demand high expectations
- We ensure high attainment
- We develop life long learners
- We produce good citizens
- We strive for the highest possible standards
- We know and value every child and look for the best in them
- We value and respect every member of the school community and everyone will be encouraged to take responsibility for themselves and to make a contribution to the success of the school
- We are open, welcoming and responsive with clear lines of communication
- We have high expectations of our children and show them how to do their best and fulfil their potential
- The school is at the heart of the local community
Click the following links to view our Parent View, KS2 Results and DfE School and local statistics.
Further key information, including our latest policies, can be found in the Key Information section.